亚洲国产综合精品中文第一

[美剧] 24小时/24 全集第1季第1集剧本完善版
栏目导航
亚洲国产综合精品中文第一
成人电影
韩国三级电影
[美剧] 24小时/24 全集第1季第1集剧本完善版
浏览: 发布日期:2021-09-10

[美剧] 24小时/24 全集第1季第1集剧本完善版

剧本 台词 字幕 笔记 中英文对照 纯英文 学英语 文本 PDF 文档 电子版 纸质版

《24小时:再活竟日》12集迷你节制剧

“你清亮吾是谁?”基弗·萨瑟兰举着枪说。是!吾们自然清亮!杰克·鲍尔回来了。将于今年5月5日开播的迷你剧《24小时:再活竟日》近日发布第二款预告,除特工“小强”外,也泄露了泰特·多诺万、威廉·迪维内、本杰明·布拉特,以及最新增入的《超市特工》女主角伊冯娜·斯特拉霍夫斯基等演员的戏份。

  《24小时:再活竟日》这部迷你剧全长十二集,讲述《[掀开全文]

《24小时:再活竟日》12集迷你节制剧

“你清亮吾是谁?”基弗·萨瑟兰举着枪说。是!吾们自然清亮!杰克·鲍尔回来了。将于今年5月5日开播的迷你剧《24小时:再活竟日》近日发布第二款预告,除特工“小强”外,也泄露了泰特·多诺万、威廉·迪维内、本杰明·布拉特,以及最新增入的《超市特工》女主角伊冯娜·斯特拉霍夫斯基等演员的戏份。

  《24小时:再活竟日》这部迷你剧全长十二集,讲述《24小时》第八季闭幕四年后的故事,首集将以两集联播的手法播出,于北京时间5月6日(美国时间5月5日 8 p.m. ET/PT)在FOX台首映。之后将进入惯例播放:北京时间5月13日,周二,晚九点不息播出。

  该讲述基弗·萨瑟兰扮演的杰克·鲍尔在伦敦被放逐多年,但路遇恐怖袭击也破釜沉舟,搏命出击,将反恐进走到底的故事。

迷你剧《24小时:再活竟日》将走为FOX今年春季的重头戏推出,伪如响答恶猛,也有望再度走为系列剧活跃。FOX今日曝光了首支有剧情预告片,此次小强活跃的背景变为了伦敦,而珍惜美国总统免于被黑杀,让世界不陷入新的战火之中,成为了他的新负担。

  《24小时:再活竟日》将会有12集,讲述第八季闭幕四年后的故事。基弗·萨瑟兰饰演的小强逃离美国,来到了伦敦。再一次,他将不息携手玛丽·莱恩·莱杰斯库饰演的网络高手克洛伊(Chloe),试图禁绝一个将对全球造成影响的不幸。不过这次,他背后并没有美国政府的援助。预告中,本杰明·布拉特饰演的CIA特工首次表现,他也将走为阻止给小强制造不少麻烦。

  《24小时:再活竟日》将于今年美国时间5月5日回归FOX。

——转自时光网,在此感谢~

《24小时》第1-8季简介

特意凸起的反恐电视剧!《24小时》第8季将在拥有美国的象征自在女神像的纽约最先,在新的竟日,CTU重新开张,新的领导为从MBA毕业的拥有犀利头脑的Brian Hastings(Mykelti Williamson,阿甘正传)。前海军陆战队士兵Cole Ortiz(Freddie Prinze Jr.)增入憧憬追随Jack Bauer,他将负责外勤。新增入CTU的还包括数据分析内走Dana Walsh(Katee Sackhoff,太空堡垒卡拉狄增)和系统分析内走Arlo Glass(John Boyd)。Rob Weiss(Chris Diamantopoulos)成为总统Allison Taylor(Cherry Jones)的新幕僚长,记者Meredith Reed(Jennifer Westfeldt)也卷入到这竟日将要发生的事件中。

【剧本】:

Identify.

=>识别。

Victor Rovner, requesting permission to transmit.

=> Victor Rovner,哀乞准许传输。

Log in.

=> 登录。

Permission granted.

=> 准许授予。

Excuse me a moment.

=> 请稍等。

Let me catch up with you.

=> 让吾赶上你。

- This is Walsh.

=> - 这是沃尔什。

- Sir, we just heard from Rovner He confirmed there will be an attempt today.

=> - 主席先生,吾们刚刚从罗夫纳那里听说他确认今天会有一个企图。

Did he find out who the target is? Senator David Palmer.

=> 他有没有发现现在的是谁?戴维·帕尔默参议员。

As soon as the polls open, we'll be there Senator Palmer seems poised for victory.

=> 民意调查一路先,吾们就会在那里参议员帕尔默好似准备好胜利。

All right.

=> 好吧。

"On this historic occasion"? Well, it is an historic occasion, sir.

=> “在这个历史性的时刻”?那么这是一个历史性的场相符,先生。

It's self-serving to say it.

=> 这是说自己的。

- I want to stay low-key - Wrong.

=> - 吾想保持低调 - 舛讹。

Play it up, inspire people.

=> 发挥它,启发人们。

- Honey, what do you think? - I agree with Patty.

=> 钦佩好的,你觉得呢?吾准许帕蒂

Okay, but not "occasion.

=> 好的,但不是“场相符”。

" It sounds like we're having brunch.

=>“这听首来像吾们正在吃早午餐。

"On this historic day"? Deal.

=> “在这个历史性的竟日”?答对。

- You going to bed? - How can I sleep? No, I'm going to write a few thank-you's.

=> - 你要就寝吗? - 吾怎么就寝?不,吾要写几封感谢信。

Call me if you need me.

=> 打电话给吾,伪如你需要吾。

Thank you, angel.

=> 谢谢你,天使

You're in trouble, Dad.

=> 爸爸,你有麻烦了。

Really? Yeah.

=> 真?是啊。

So is she still giving you the cold shoulder? If by "she," you're referring to your mother I'd appreciate it if you'd call her by her name Mom.

=> 那么她照样冷冷的给你?伪如是“她”,那么你指的是你的母亲,伪如你叫她妈妈的名字,吾会很感激的。

- And no, she's just busy.

=> - 不,她正忙着。

- She's busy a lot.

=> - 她很忙。

And it's a school night for you, so time for bed.

=> 这是你的学堂之夜,所以意外间就寝。

I love you.

=> 吾爱你。

I'm glad you moved back in, Daddy.

=> 爸爸,吾很首劲你搬回来了。

Me, too, sweet.

=> 吾也是,美满。

Have a good sleep.

=> 睡个好觉

- Good night, sweet pea.

=> - 晚安,甜豌豆

- Yeah.

=> - 是的。

She still giving you a hard time? I don't know when I became the enemy.

=> 她照样给你一个哀痛的时间?吾不清亮吾什么时候成为敌人。

I think she blames me for you moving out.

=> 吾认为她诘责吾搬出去。

Well, I never gave her any reason to.

=> 那么,吾从来没有给她任何理由。

Maybe not.

=> 能够不会。

But I think you let her manipulate you, Jack.

=> 但是吾想你让她行使你,杰克。

No, I don't.

=> 不,吾不清亮。

Let me guess.

=> 让吾猜猜。

Just now she was sweetness and light, right Then she said something nasty about me? And I just busted her on it.

=> 刚才她美满轻盈,然后她说了一些厌倦吾的话?吾只是把她掐死亡了

Why you're taking this so personally? It's just that mother-teenage daughter thing.

=> 你为什么这么小吾呢?这只是母亲 - 十几岁的女儿的事情。

Hey.

=> 嘿。

Maybe you're right.

=> 能够你是对的。

Maybe we should talk to her right now.

=> 能够吾们现在答该跟她说话。

Tell her not to play us off each other and that if she's insulting you, she's insulting me, too.

=> 报告她不要玩吾们,伪如她羞辱你,她也羞辱吾。

Okay.

=> 好的。

Good.

=> 好。

I really appreciate that.

=> 吾真的很感激。

So, you just said that you appreciate that.

=> 所以,你只是说,你欣赏这一点。

Do you mean you kind of appreciate it? I really appreciate it.

=> 你的有趣是你有点欣赏吗?对此,吾真的特意感激。

Do you really, really appreciate it? - How much do you appreciate it? - Jack.

=> 你真的,真的很感激吗? - 你有多爱它?杰克

Kim? Kim? Honey? Kim! She snuck out.

=> 金?金?蜜糖?金!她悄悄溜了出去。

That's it.

=> 而已。

She's grounded for two months, no exceptions.

=> 她停了两个月,没有例外。

She can forget about getting a driver's license.

=> 她能够遗忘获得驾驶执照。

- Hello? - Hey, Teri, is Jack there? Yeah, he's right here.

=> - 你好? - 嘿,泰瑞,杰克呢?对,他就在这儿

It's Nina.

=> 这是尼娜。

What? Hey, Nina.

=> 什么?嘿,妮娜

Now? No, I can't.

=> 现在?不,吾不敷。

Yeah Okay, fine.

=> 好的,好的。

Get a hold of the others and bring them in.

=> 抓住别人,把他们带进来。

Yeah, okay.

=> 好的。

Bye.

=> 团聚。

It's Walsh.

=> 这是沃尔什。

He's coming into the office.

=> 他来到办公室。

He wants everybody in as soon as possible.

=> 他憧憬每小吾尽快。

It's only a briefing.

=> 这只是一个简报。

I should be back within an hour.

=> 吾答该在一个小时之内回来。

If she's not here when I get back we'll call all her friends everyone we know until we find out where she's gone, okay? Okay.

=> 伪如吾回来的时候她不在,吾们会打电话给她一切的益友,直到吾们清亮她走了,好吗?好的。

I'm sorry.

=> 对不首。

I'll call you from the road.

=> 吾会在路上打电话给你。

- What? - Vincent.

=> - 什么? - 文森特

Jack Bauer.

=> 杰克·鲍尔

Are you planning on seeing Kimberly tonight? No, man, we broke up.

=> 你打算今晚见金佰利吗?不,男人,吾们折柳了。

You know that.

=> 你懂的。

Yeah, I just wanted to make sure you know that.

=> 是的,吾只是想确保你清亮这一点。

Snuck out on you, huh? - Don't screw with me, Vincent.

=> 偷偷摸摸你,是吧? - 不要跟吾一首,文森特。

- Chill, man, look I don't know where she's at.

=> - 冷,男人,望,吾不清亮她在那里。

You got my word.

=> 你有吾的话

That's a real comfort, Vincent, knowing that I've got your word.

=> 文森特清亮吾已经说完了,这真是一件很安详的事情。

Why are we meeting the guys at a furniture store? Dan works there.

=> 吾们为什么要在家具店见面?丹在那里处事。

When are we supposed to be there? Midnight.

=> 吾们什么时候该在那里?子夜。

We're late.

=> 吾们来晚了。

Yeah, they'll wait.

=> 是的,他们会等。

You're sure about that? Well, you told them I'm hot, right? And you're hot, so they'll wait.

=> 你确定吗?那么,你报告他们吾很热,对吧?而且你很热,所以他们会等的。

Dan's a sophomore at San Diego State.

=> 丹在圣地亚哥州大学二年级。

Yeah, you told me that.

=> 是的,你报告吾的。

And so is Rick.

=> 里克也是这样。

I mean, they're not just, you know, a bunch of high-school idiots.

=> 吾的有趣是,他们不但仅是一群高中的白痴。

- And your point is? - They're men, not boys.

=> - 你的不悦目点是? - 他们是男人,而不是男孩。

- Good, I'm glad to hear it.

=> - 很好,吾很首劲听到它。

- Really? Yeah! CTU, this is Myers.

=> - 真的吗?是啊! CTU,这是Myers。

This is Jack.

=> 这是杰克。

What exactly did Walsh say? Just bring everyone in.

=> 沃尔什真相说了些什么?把内走带进来

No details.

=> 没有细节。

Why does this have to be tonight? Problems at home? I'm almost there.

=> 为什么今晚要这样?家里有题现在?吾快到了。

I'll see you in a few.

=> 吾会在几个望到你。

How long is this going to take? Why? Are we interrupting your social life? At least I have one.

=> 这需要多长时间?为什么?吾们打断了你的社交生活吗?首码吾有一个。

Funny.

=> 滑稽。

Have you called Langley? I sure did.

=> 你叫兰利?吾实在做到了。

I called the Bureau, too.

=> 吾也给主席团打过电话。

Nobody knows anything.

=> 没有人清亮任何事情。

Jack on his way? Yeah, unfortunately for us, the mood he's in.

=> 杰克在路上?是的,不利的是,吾们,他的感情。

- Hello? - Hey.

=> - 你好? - 嘿。

- Did you hear from Kim yet? - No.

=> - 你有没有听说过金? - 没有

We should try and remember.

=> 吾们答该尝试和记住。

.

=>。

what it was like when we were kids, you know? It's a different world now, Jack.

=> 吾们是小孩的时候是什么样的,你清亮吗?杰克,现在是一个不同的世界。

Yeah, I know.

=> 是的,吾清亮。

- Evening, Jack.

=> - 夜间,杰克。

- Hey, Paul.

=> - 嘿,保罗。

Listen, I was talking to Denise the other day and they took Nicki to a therapist and they said it helped.

=> 听着,那天吾和Denise说话,他们把Nicki带到治疗师那里,他们说这有配相符。

Maybe we should think about that.

=> 能够吾们答该考虑一下。

Yeah, well, maybe.

=> 是的,能够吧。

We can talk about it when I get home.

=> 回家后吾们能够谈谈。

Honey, I'm already here.

=> 钦佩好的,吾已经来了

Let me give you a call back in a little while.

=> 吾稍后再给你打个电话。

Who's here? Everyone.

=> 谁在这儿?内走。

We're just waiting for Walsh.

=> 吾们只是在憧憬沃尔什。

I've activated a satellite uplink.

=> 吾已经启动了卫星上走链路。

Good.

=> 好。

Tony, I need detailed background on everyone on David Palmer's staff, now.

=> 托尼,吾现在需要David Palmer的处事人员的详细背景。

Why? 'Cause I think this is about him.

=> 为什么?原由吾认为这是关于他的。

I want us to be prepared.

=> 吾憧憬吾们做好准备。

Bad time to play a hunch.

=> 不好的时间发挥预感。

If it leaks out that we're screening him, people might think it's 'cause he's black.

=> 伪如它泄展现来,吾们正在筛选他,人们能够会认为这是原由他是黑色的。

It is because he's black.

=> 这是原由他是黑色的。

It makes him the most likely target.

=> 这使他成为最有能够的现在的。

It might not be interpreted that way on the outside.

=> 在样式能够不会这样注解。

I just gave you an order and I'd like you to follow it, please.

=>吾刚刚给了你一个命令,吾憧憬你跟着它。

Good.

=> 好。

Thank you.

=> 谢谢。

Let me know as soon as Walsh gets here.

=> 沃尔什一到这儿就让吾清亮。

I've got to make a phone call.

=> 吾得打个电话。

Hey.

=> 嘿。

- How are you? - Good.

=> - 你好吗? - 很好。

Come on, let's go in.

=> 来吧,让吾们进去

Hi.

=> 你好。

You must be Rick.

=> 你一定是瑞克

I must be.

=> 吾必须。

Janet said you guys like to party.

=> 珍妮特说你们爱聚会。

As a matter of fact, yeah.

=> 真相上,是的。

As a matter of fact, me, too.

=> 真相上,吾也是。

Glad to hear it.

=> 听到那个消息很甜美。

Let's get this party started.

=> 吾们最先这个派对吧。

Follow me.

=> 跟着吾。

Come on! No, I'm not going up there.

=> 来吧!不,吾不去那里。

- You smoke? - Yeah.

=> - 你抽烟? - 是的。

Polls open in less than seven hours here in California.

=> 民意调查在不到七个小时的时间里在增州怒放。

Detective Castolano, please.

=> 警探Castolano,请。

Yeah.

=> 是啊。

Senator Palmer arrived in Los Angeles this morning and showed a young group of fans.

=> 帕尔默参议员今天早晨抵达洛杉矶,表现了一群年轻的球迷。

Frank, it's Jack Bauer, over at CTU.

=> 弗兰克,是CTU的Jack Bauer。

This is embarrassing, but my daughter snuck out of the house and she's not back yet.

=> 这是令人尴尬的,但是吾的女儿悄悄溜了出去,她还没有回来。

If we sent her vitals over could you guys keep an eye out for her? Yeah, no, I'm sure she's okay.

=> 伪如吾们把她的精力都送给你,你们能够着重一下吗?是的,不,吾确定她没事。

No, that'd be great.

=> 不,那很好。

Thanks a lot.

=> 特意感谢。

I owe you.

=> 吾欠你。

Bye.

=> 团聚。

Richard.

=> 理查德。

Everybody's inside.

=> 内走都在内中

Come on.

=> 来吧。

Good.

=> 好。

- Mr.

=> - 先生。

Walsh.

=> 沃尔什。

- Hello, Nina - Shall we get started? - Please.

=> - 你好,尼娜 - 吾们最先吧? - 请。

We believe that by the end of the day an attempt will be made on David Palmer's life.

=> 吾们信任,到今天为止,大卫·帕尔默的生活将会一帆风顺。

- How good's his security? - Very good.

=> - 他的安然有多好? - 很好。

Maybe not good enough to handle what's coming today a shooter, well-funded, from overseas.

=> 能够不敷益处理来自海外的资金雄厚的射手。

What foreign power wants Palmer dead? Probably none.

=> 帕尔默死亡了什么外国势力?能够没有。

Most likely a domestic hate-group hired someone from out of the country.

=> 国内的死路恨组织很能够雇用了一个来自国外的人。

It's harder to trace.

=> 跟踪很难。

Check the background of everyone around Palmer.

=> 检查帕尔默周围的每小吾的背景。

Cross it with terrorist databases.

=> 与恐怖分子数据库交叉。

- Start now.

=> - 现在最先。

- Okay, we're on it.

=> - 好吧,吾们在上面。

Let's go.

=> 吾们走吧。

Jack.

=> 插口。

I'll be right with you.

=> 吾马上和你在一首。

How you doing? I can't complain.

=> 你好吗?吾不敷抱仇。

Can't or won't? Things better at home? Yeah.

=> 不敷或不会?在家里更好?是啊。

We're trying.

=> 吾们正在尝试。

What I'm about to tell you doesn't leave this room.

=> 吾要报告你的东西不会脱离这个房间。

Fine.

=> 详细。

There may be an element inside the Agency - involved with this hit.

=> 机构内部能够有一个元素 - 涉及这一袭击。

- What? For the next 24 hours, I want you all over this.

=> - 什么?在接下来的24小时内,吾憧憬你们能够完善这统统。

You'll be interfacing with every division in the region.

=> 您将与该地区的每个片面进走交互。

I am the last person on this planet you want to bring something like this to.

=> 吾是这个星球上末了一个想要带来这样的东西的人。

- I don't agree.

=> - 吾不准许

- Richard.

=> - 理查德。

I built a case against three of our own agents and busted them for taking bribes.

=> 吾建树了一个指摘吾们三个自己的代理人的案件,并捣毁他们收受走贿。

If there's a conspiracy in the Agency to kill Palmer, I'll never get near it.

=> 伪如在原子能机构有阴谋杀害帕尔默,吾永远不会亲昵它。

Well, you'll have to, Jack 'cause you're the only guy that I can trust.

=> 杰克,原由你是吾唯一能够信任的人。

If Palmer gets hit the first African-American with a real shot at the White House it'll tear this country apart.

=> 伪如帕尔默在白宫遭到第一位非裔美国人的袭击,将会把这个国家破碎开来。

I'll look into it.

=> 吾会研讨它。

I'll do the best I can.

=> 吾会尽吾所能。

Good.

=> 好。

George Mason is coming from Division to give you a detailed briefing on Palmer.

=> 乔治梅森来自分部给你一个关于帕尔默的详细通报。

You think I should trust George Mason? Until we get a better handle on things don't trust anybody.

=> 你认为吾答该信任乔治梅森?直到吾们更好地处理不置信任何人的事情。

Not even your own people.

=> 甚至不是你自己的人。

We got to find the shooter, Jack.

=> 吾们找到了射手杰克。

Whatever it takes.

=> 不惜统统代价。

Excuse me.

=> 打扰一下。

How much longer till we land in Los Angeles? Let's see.

=> 吾们在洛杉矶着落多久让吾们来望望。

It's 12:20.

=> 现在是12:20。

Just over an hour.

=> 一个多小时。

Thank you.

=> 谢谢。

- You want to hit the road? - Yeah, sure.

=> - 你想上路吗? - 好,自然。

Brooks here.

=> 布鲁克斯在这儿。

Hey, Martin, how you doing? It's the photographer.

=> 嘿,马丁,你好吗?这是摄影师。

Are we still on for breakfast? Meet Secret Service in the lobby at Will Senator Palmer be at the breakfast? You bet.

=> 吾们还在吃早餐吗?威尔·帕尔默参议员在大堂会见湮没服务人员在早餐?你打赌。

Good.

=> 好。

- I'll see you then.

=> - 那须臾见。

- Fly safe.

=> - 飞走安然。

Excuse me.

=> 打扰一下。

You know David Palmer? Not yet.

=> 你认识David Palmer?还没。

I am meeting him tomorrow.

=> 吾明天见他。

We have been sitting here this whole time making small-talk and you never even mentioned it.

=> 吾们不息坐在这儿做小说话,你甚至从来没有提到过。

I'm going to be taking a few pictures of him.

=> 吾要去拍几张他的照片。

You're a photographer? Have I ever seen one of your photographs? What's next? George Mason will be here in a few minutes and then he's going to brief me.

=> 你是摄影师?吾曾经见过你的一张照片吗?下一步是什么?乔治·梅森会在几分钟后到达,然后他会给吾简报。

You, not us? You can't shut me out, Jack.

=> 你,不是吾们?杰克,你不敷把吾拒之门外。

Not here.

=> 不在这儿。

It's Walsh.

=> 这是沃尔什。

He wants me to meet Mason alone.

=> 他想让吾单独见梅森。

- Why? - He didn't say.

=> - 为什么? - 他没有说。

You're lying.

=> 你在撒谎。

Yes, I am, but you're still going to have to trust me.

=> 是的,吾是,但你照样要信任吾。

One of these days you're going to ask for too much.

=> 其中有竟日你会乞求太多。

I'm terribly afraid that today's going to be that day.

=> 吾特意果敢今天将会是那竟日。

- Yeah? - Hi, it's me.

=> - 是吗? - 嗨,是吾。

- Did you hear anything? - No.

=> - 你听到什么了吗? - 没有

What's wrong? I found three joints in her desk.

=> 怎么了?吾在她的桌子上发现了三个关节。

Terrific.

=> 了不首。

I know it's not the end of the world, but I don't like it.

=> 吾清亮这不是世界末日,但吾不爱它。

I don't either.

=> 吾也没有

Maybe you can get into her e-mail check her messages or something.

=> 能够你能够进入她的电子邮件检查她的消息或东西。

We gave her her own password to show that we trusted her, remember? Yeah.

=> 吾们给了她自己的黑号,以外明吾们信任她,记得吗?是啊。

Honey, I.

=> 钦佩好的,吾。

I'm so sorry that I can't be there with you right now.

=> 吾很抱歉,吾现在不敷和你在一首。

- Okay.

=> - 好的。

- Okay, bye.

=> - 好的团聚。

- Everything okay? - Yeah.

=> - 统统都好? - 是的。

When I got into San Diego State I figured, "What the hell?" "Give college a try.

=> 当吾进入圣地亚哥州的时候,吾想,“到底是什么?” “给大学一试。

" - Do you live near the beach? - Yeah.

=>“ - 你住在海边吗? - 是的。

Do you surf? No.

=> 你上网吗?没有。

Surfing's way too motivated.

=> 冲浪的手法太动机了。

You got to get wet, there's sharks you got to call everybody "dude.

=> 你得弄湿,有鲨鱼你能够打电话给内走“伙计。

" - Why? - No reason.

=>“ - 为什么? - 没有理由。

My dad surfs.

=> 吾爸爸冲浪

Surfed.

=> 冲浪。

He doesn't anymore? He's too old? My father's dead.

=> 他不在了?他太老了?吾父亲死亡了

Hey, my bad.

=> 嘿,吾的坏。

It's okay.

=> 能够。

He was this really great guy, and then - six months ago, he.

=> 他是这个广大的人,然后 - 六个月前,他。

.

=>。

- I'm sorry.

=> - 对不首。

Yeah.

=> 是啊。

I'm over it.

=> 吾已经闭幕了

Getting over it.

=> 克服它。

It's hard but I am.

=> 这很难,但吾是。

Hey.

=> 嘿。

Mason's on his way up.

=> 梅森正在赶路。

- George.

=> - 乔治。

- Jack.

=> 杰克

How's it going? Good to see you.

=> 怎么样了?很首劲见到你。

Come on in.

=> 进来。

How much did Walsh tell you down there? Not much.

=> 沃尔什在那里报告你多少钱?不多。

Palmer's the target, shooter's the real deal.

=> 帕尔默的现在的,射手是实在的业务。

That's about it.

=> 就是这样。

I can narrow it down for you a bit, if you like.

=> 伪如你爱,吾能够萎缩一点。

Please do.

=> 请做。

This will get you into secured data nationwide.

=>这将使您获得全国周围内的安然数据。

See if it clicks with anything you already have.

=> 望望它是否与你已有的东西点击。

Who's the source on this? That I can't give you.

=> 这是谁的来源?吾不敷给你。

- Because? - Because I'm not authorized to.

=> - 原由? - 原由吾没有被授权

How can I cross-check the data if I don't know where the original information's coming from? What do you know about Palmer's politics? You know he's no friend to the Agency, right? And if he gets elected, this place gets gutted.

=> 伪如吾不清亮原首消息来自那里,吾该如何交叉检查数据?你对帕尔默的政治明白多少?你清亮他不是机构的益友,对吗?伪如他当选,这个地方会被烧毁。

- What are you trying to say? - I'm not saying anything.

=> - 你想说什么?吾什么也没说

Saying do your job, and stay out of what doesn't concern you.

=> 说你做你的处事,不要脱离你不关心的事情。

Fair enough.

=> 很公平。

Good.

=> 好。

Then we're done.

=> 那吾们就完善了

George.

=> 乔治。

I need a favor.

=> 吾需要你的配相符。

I need you to call your boss and ask him to give me clearance on the ID of this source.

=> 吾需要你打电话给你的老板,让他给吾清关这个来源的身份证。

I thought we agreed that it didn't matter.

=> 吾以为吾们相背认为能够。

But I still got to call Walsh and tell him that I did everything I could.

=> 但吾照样要打电话给沃尔什,报告他吾尽吾所能。

I would like to cover my own ass.

=> 吾想遮盖吾自己的屁股。

Jack, you're finally learning how to play the game.

=> 杰克,你终于学习如何玩游戏了。

Sure, I'll call Chappelle for you.

=> 自然,吾会给你打Chappelle的。

- Use your phone? - Please do.

=> - 行使你的手机? - 请做。

You want a cup of coffee? No, I'm good.

=> 你想要一杯咖啡吗?不,吾很好。

Thanks.

=> 谢谢。

I want to hear Mason's call.

=> 吾想听听梅森的电话。

At the sound of the tone, the time will be 12:29 and 30 seconds.

=> 在音调的声音,时间将是12:29和30秒。

At the sound of the tone, the time.

=> 在音调的声音,时间。

Yeah, I'm talking to my boss, Jack.

=> 是的,吾正在和吾的老板说话,杰克。

Right, you stupid chump.

=> 对,你笨笨的。

- What are you doing? - He's screwing with us.

=> - 你在做什么?他正在和吾们搞砸

Get me that binder.

=> 把那个活页夹给吾

- What? - The binder.

=> - 什么? - 活页夹。

Get me the binder At the sound of the tone We need to talk about this? Nina? You can consider your ass officially covered.

=> 给吾一个活页夹吾们需要谈论这个吗?尼娜?你能够考虑你的屁股正式遮盖。

Chappelle said no.

=> Chappelle说不。

You are out of your mind.

=> 你疯了。

Mason's holding something back I need some bargaining power.

=> 梅森拿着东西回来,吾需要一些讨价还价的力量。

How are you going to get it? Remember Phillipe Darcet? Heroin dealer, Barcelona? Yeah.

=> 你将如何得到它?记得Phillipe Darcet吗?海洛因经销商,巴塞罗那?是啊。

Mason was the point man on his bust last August.

=> 去年八月,梅森是他的半身像。

When they rolled up Darcet's assets, $200,000 was missing.

=> 当他们卷首达尔特的资产时,20万美元不知去向。

I always thought it fell into Mason's pockets.

=> 吾不息认为它落入梅森的口袋里。

Now I need proof.

=> 现在吾需要外明。

You're going to blackmail a District director? I want you to check Darcet's accounts.

=> 你要敲诈地区主任?吾想让你检查达尔塞特的账户。

You can access them through the secured files.

=> 您能够通过受珍惜的文件访问它们。

Use this.

=> 用这个。

Nina, he's going to wake up in a half an hour or less.

=> 尼娜,他要在半小时以内醒来。

Senator Palmer, blending intelligence political courage, hard work, and luck.

=> 参议员帕尔默,融相符了情报的政治勇气,辛勤处事和幸运。

Damn it! Hello? I'm sorry to bother you at this hour.

=> 该死亡的!你好?吾很抱歉在这个小时打扰你。

My name is Alan York.

=> 吾叫艾伦·约克。

I found this number in my daughter's calendar.

=> 吾在女儿的日历中找到了这个数字。

- Who's your daughter? - Janet York.

=> - 你女儿是谁? - 珍妮特约克。

- Do you have a son or a - Daughter Kimberly.

=> - 你有一个儿子或一个 - 金伯利女儿。

She snuck out of the house.

=> 她悄悄溜出房子。

Is Janet gone, too? Yes, I bet they're together.

=> 珍妮特也走了吗?是的,吾打赌他们在一首。

Any idea where they might be? None.

=> 任何思维,他们能够是?没有。

Did Janet say anything? She was gone when I came home from work.

=> 珍妮特说什么了吗?下班回家时她走了。

Can I give you my number in case you hear anything? Yeah, of course.

=> 吾能够给你吾的电话号码吗?嗯,自然咯。

I've got Darcet's account number.

=> 吾有Darcet的帐号。

Good.

=> 好。

It's encrypted.

=> 它是增密的。

I can't get around it.

=> 吾无法绕过它。

- Ask Tony to do it.

=> - 乞求Tony做。

- He'll need a reason.

=> 他需要一个理由

If he thinks he's doing it for me.

=> 伪如他认为他是为吾做的。

Not if he's doing it for you.

=> 不是他为你做的。

I'm surprised you noticed.

=> 吾很惊讶你仔细到了。

I noticed.

=> 吾仔细到。

Well, you shouldn't have.

=> 那么,你不答该有。

- Tony.

=> - 托尼。

- Yeah.

=> - 是的。

I need you to do something for me.

=> 吾需要你为吾做点事情。

For you or for Jack? I need you to get into this account.

=> 为了你照样杰克?吾需要你进入这个帐户。

What does Phillipe Darcet's bank account have to do with Palmer? We don't know yet.

=> Phillipe Darcet的银走账户与Palmer有什么相关?吾们还不清亮。

We're trying to pick up a thread.

=> 吾们正试图提选一个线程。

That's interesting, because I've been trying to pick up a thread of my own.

=> 这很有趣,原由吾不息在尝试自己提选一个主题。

About what? Whether you're still sleeping with Jack.

=> 关于什么?不管你还在和杰克就寝。

Who says I ever did? What do you see in him? - He turned in his own people.

=> 谁说吾做过?你在他身上望到什么? - 他转过身来。

- They were dirty.

=> - 他们很脏。

And he's Mr.

=> 他是先生

Clean? Yes, he is.

=> 乾净?恩,他是。

Look, we don't have a lot of time.

=> 望,吾们没有太多时间。

Will you help me out here? Please? I'll see what I can find.

=> 你能帮吾吗?请?吾会望望吾能找到什么。

I'll see what I can find! Jamey, if I give you a phone number could you hack in and get all the passwords connected to it? Sure, if you have a warrant.

=> 吾会望望吾能找到什么! Jamey,伪如吾给你一个电话号码,你能够侵袭并获得连接到它的一切黑号?自然,伪如你有手令。

And if I didn't have a warrant? It's important? It's very important.

=> 伪如吾没有手令?这一点很主要?这很主要。

Go.

=> 走。

- Hello? - Hey, it's me.

=> - 你好? - 嗨,是吾。

I got her password.

=> 吾得到了她的黑号。

What is it? "Lifesucks," one word.

=> 它是什么? “Lifesucks”,一个字。

Perfect.

=> 完善。

So, are you going to be around this weekend? I could be.

=> 那么,这个周末你要去吗?吾能够是。

Be.

=> 是。

- Where are they? - I don't know.

=> - 他们在哪? - 吾不清亮。

Did you ever meet Princess Di? Yeah.

=> 你见过迪公主吗?是啊。

But I never took her picture.

=> 但吾从来没有把她的照片。

What was she like? She was cool.

=> 她是怎么样的一小吾?她很酷。

Can I.

=> 吾能够吗。

Can I see one of your photographs? - My photographs? - Yeah.

=> 吾能够望到你的一张照片吗? - 吾的照片? - 是的。

Yeah.

=> 是啊。

How about this one right here? That's very beautiful.

=> 这个怎么样?这特意入时

- Munich? - Yeah.

=> - 慕尼黑? - 是的。

Finish the speech? Taking a break.

=> 完善演讲?在整顿。

The guys got tired of me yelling at them.

=> 那些家伙鄙舍了吾对他们大喊大叫。

Big, old, grumpy bear.

=> 大,老,脾气急躁的熊。

How you doing? Fine, just a few dozen more to go.

=> 你好吗?好吧,还有几十个呢。

You don't have to do these yourself.

=> 你不用自己做这些。

The personal touch never hurts.

=> 小吾接触永远不会侵袭。

- Sure doesn't.

=> - 自然不。

- Yes.

=> - 是的。

Yes.

=> 是。

Sir? Phone call, Senator.

=> 先生?电话,参议员。

It's Maureen Kingsley from the network.

=> 这是来自网络的Maureen Kingsley。

Come on, Patty, it's after midnight.

=> 来吧,帕蒂,子夜过后。

She says it's urgent.

=> 她说这是危险的。

Maureen, this better be good.

=> 莫林,这个更好。

Can I get you some coffee or anything? Thank you, Patty.

=> 吾能够给你点咖啡吗?谢谢你,帕蒂

My response? Here's my response.

=> 吾的回复?这是吾的回答。

You air that allegation, or anything remotely like it.

=> 你将这些指控或任何一致的东西传播出去。

This conversation is over, Maureen.

=> 这个对话闭幕了,莫琳。

That'll be all, Patty.

=> 这就是一切,帕蒂。

Sweetheart? What was it? Just more media nonsense.

=> 情人?它以前如何?只是更多的媒体废话。

Not important.

=> 不主要。

It didn't sound not important.

=> 这听首来并不主要。

Since when don't we talk about things? This is Richard Walsh.

=> 从什么时候最先吾们不谈论事情?这是理查德·沃尔什。

At the tone, leave a message.

=> 在语气,留言。

Richard, it's Jack.

=> 理查德,这是杰克。

Call me back.

=> 叫吾回来。

It's important.

=> 这一点很主要。

Make things right with your family.

=>让你的家人准确的事情。

You think this is helping? He's got information that I need.

=> 你认为这有配相符吗?他有吾需要的消息。

What information? Never mind.

=> 什么消息?能够。

You can't tell me, fine.

=> 你不敷报告吾,很好。

But, Jack, if Tony doesn't find anything, you could end up in jail.

=> 但是,杰克,伪如托尼找不到任何东西,你能够会被关进监狱。

Probably.

=> 能够。

Then what are you doing? Jack.

=> 那你在干什么?插口。

Answer me.

=> 回答吾。

Nina, you can look the other way once and it's no big deal.

=> 尼娜,你能够一次望望,这没什么大不了的。

It makes it easier for you to compromise the next time and soon that's all you're doing is compromising because that's how you think things are done.

=> 这让你更容易搪塞下一次,很快,这就是一切你正在做的搪塞,原由这是你如何望待事情完善。

You know those guys I blew the whistle on? You think they were the bad guys? 'Cause they weren't.

=> 你清亮那些家伙吹哨子吗?你认为他们是坏人?原由他们不是。

They weren't bad guys.

=> 他们不是坏人。

They were just like you and me.

=> 他们就像你吾一致。

Except they compromised once.

=> 除了一次搪塞。

I'll see how Tony's coming along.

=> 吾会望望Tony是怎么来的

Thank you.

=> 谢谢。

- Hello? - Hi, it's Teri Bauer.

=> - 你好? - 嗨,这是Teri Bauer。

Hi, have you heard anything? Yeah, I broke into Kim's e-mail.

=> 嗨,你听到什么了吗?是的,吾闯进了Kim的电子邮件。

Janet sent her one this morning.

=> 珍妮特今天早晨送她一个。

They're meeting two guys in the Valley.

=> 他们正在山谷里见到两小吾。

Did you get an address? Yep, I'm going right now.

=> 你有地址吗?是的,吾现在要走了。

Would you mind if I came along I'm getting stir-crazy sitting around here.

=> 你介意吾来吗?吾疯狂地坐在这儿。

All right.

=> 好吧。

I'm leaving right now.

=> 吾现在要走了

Tell me where you live.

=> 报告吾你住在那里

Where are we going now? Wasn't there supposed to be a party at Lacy's? Anybody got a phone? I'll call.

=> 吾们现在要去那里? Lacy答该不是有派对吗?有人有电话吗?吾会打电话。

Yeah, I do.

=> 是的。

I got to go home.

=> 吾必须回家。

Why? My mother left five messages.

=> 为什么?吾的母亲留下五条消息。

Run home to Mommy.

=> 跑回家给妈妈。

Her father just died, okay? Maybe her mother needs her.

=> 她的父亲刚刚死亡了,好吗?能够她的母亲需要她。

Your father? Shut up.

=> 你的父亲?闭嘴。

Whatever.

=> 随你。

I don't want to go home.

=> 吾不想回家。

But.

=> 但。

We'll drop you off, okay? Yeah.

=> 吾们会屏舍你的,好吗?是啊。

What's your name? Martin.

=> 你叫什么名字?马丁。

I'm Mandy.

=> 吾是曼迪

Hey, maybe we can get together when we're in LA, or something.

=> 嘿,能够吾们能够在洛杉矶聚在一首,或者什么的。

I'm going to be pretty busy.

=> 吾会很忙。

See you.

=> 团聚。

- Yeah? - I got into the Darcet account.

=> - 是吗? - 吾进入了Darcet账户。

Nina said you wanted it.

=> 妮娜说你想要它。

Thank you.

=> 谢谢。

Send it to my screen.

=> 发送到吾的屏幕。

All right.

=> 好吧。

Wake up.

=> 醒来。

Sit down.

=> 坐下。

Who's the source? Who tipped us on the Palmer hit? Last August when you led the take-down of Phillipe Darcet all his assets were transferred to a custodial account in Langley, Virginia.

=> 谁是来源?谁给吾们的帕尔默命中?去年八月,当你领导菲利普·达尔塞(Phillipe Darcet)时,他一切的资产都被迁移到弗吉尼亚州兰利的一个监管账户。

$200,000 fell out along the way.

=> 20万美元一路走下坡路。

I traced that money to an offshore account in Aruba.

=> 吾把这笔钱追溯到阿鲁巴的离岸账户。

I got a funny feeling about that account, George.

=> 乔治,吾对此有一个有趣的感觉。

I think it's yours.

=> 吾认为这是你的。

Yeah, well, that's a lie.

=> 是的,那是骗人的。

Good.

=> 好。

Then you won't mind if I send Chappelle the information.

=> 那么伪如吾把Chappelle的消息发送出去,你是不会介意的。

The source, George.

=> 来源乔治

You have no idea what you're getting yourself into here.

=> 你不清亮你在这儿得到什么。

Why don't you explain it to me? You've got five seconds.

=> 你为什么不向吾注解?你有五秒钟。

Wait.

=> 憧憬。

There's your source.

=> 有你的来源。

Thanks for your help, George.

=> 谢谢你的配相符,乔治。

You'll live to regret this, Bauer.

=> 鲍尔,你会懊丧的。

I promise you that.

=> 吾向你保证

Excuse me.

=> 打扰一下。

Ma'am, we're about to land.

=> 女士,吾们即将着落。

If you could please.

=> 伪如你能够请。

Please remain in your seat.

=> 请留在你的座位上。

I lost my wallet.

=> 吾的钱包不见了。

- Hello? - Hey, it's me.

=> - 你好? - 嗨,是吾。

Turn left at the light.

=> 在灯光处左转。

What? I'm in a car with Alan York.

=> 什么?吾和Alan York坐在一辆车里。

He's the father of one of Kimberly's friends.

=> 他是金伯益处友之一的父亲。

What are you talking about? Kim got an e-mail this morning from Janet York and they might be out together.

=> 你在说什么?金从今天早晨从珍妮特约克收到一封电子邮件,他们能够会一首出去。

Where? I don't know yet.

=> 那里?吾还不清亮。

They were meeting some guys in the Valley.

=> 他们在山谷里遇到一些人。

Wait a second.

=> 等一下。

You're going to the Valley with this guy, Alan York? What are you going to do if she's not there? Well, we haven't thought that far ahead yet.

=> 艾伦·约克,你要去这个山谷吗?伪如她不在那里,你打算怎么办?那么,吾们还没有想到呢。

I'll call.

=> 吾会打电话。

Hello? Teri? - Hey.

=> 你好?泰瑞? - 嘿。

- Hey.

=> - 嘿。

Would you do me a favor? Could you cover for me? Sure.

=> 你能够帮吾一个忙吗?你能帮吾掩护吗?自然。

Forward all my calls to my cell phone.

=> 把吾一切的电话转到吾的手机上。

I'll be back as soon as I can.

=> 吾会尽快回来。

Jack.

=> 插口。

What? A 747 just blew up over the Mojave desert.

=> 什么?一架747飞机在莫哈韦沙漠上空爆炸。

Preliminary reports make it sound like it was a bomb.

=> 初步报告听首来像是一个炸弹。

The passenger list.

=> 乘客名单。

Get me Walsh on the phone now.

=> 沃尔什现在就打电话给吾。

Janet? Turn here.

=> 珍妮特?转到这儿。

I live on 10th.

=> 吾住十号。

- Dan, I just told you-- - Why don't you just relax? Can you please tell him that he missed the turn? You heard him.

=> - 丹,吾刚刚报告你 - 你为什么不放松?你能报告他,他错过了转弯?你听到他了

Relax.

=> 放松。

The night's just getting started.

=> 夜间刚刚最先。